Product Code: ANFP-D54
Processes up to 6 5x4" sheet films at any one time.
The Nova FP range of daylight thermostatically controlled film processors offer a superbly simple way of maintaining, with accuracy, the high temperatures required for colour C41 or E6 processing ensuring predictable colour and reliable results, but, critically, with minimal hassle. Made in the UK, and designed around the series of Paterson tanks, they offer a superb simplified alternative to the Jobo rotary processors. Also ideal for B&W processing.
- Chemicals are held in 3 x 1 litre graduated bottles which slot into the processor and are maintained at the consistant temperature.
- The Nova FP range are all thermostatically controlled from room temperature up to 45°C with an accuracy +/-0.25°C
- As when using a Paterson tank in the usual manner, processing agitation is by lifting the tank and inverting (up-ending) it.
- The processor is supplied with a Paterson 3-reel tank and MOD-54 adaptor for holding up to six sheets of 5x4" film. There is also a cutout for a rectangular Combiplan 5x4" tank, but these are no longer available as original equipment.
- Also supplied are 3 bottles, and temperature controller. One universal film reel/spool included
- DIMENSIONS - L49xW15xH18cm
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!